1. Anna Zisberg, Efrat Shadmi, Gary Sinoff, Nurit Gur-Yaish, Einav Srulovici and Tamar Shochat, Hospitalization as a Turning Point for Sleep Medication Use in Older Adults, Drugs & Aging, 10.1007/BF03262274, 29, 7, (565-576), (2012).
2. Dawson, D. . & Encel, N. . (1993). Melatonin and Sleep. Journal of Pineal Research.
3. Ferrara, M. . & De Gennaro, L. . (2001). How much sleep do we need?. Sleep Medicine Reviews, 4(2), . Department of Psychology, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy
4. Freeman PHD, P. . (2017). The effects of improving sleep on mental health (OASIS). The Lancet Psychiatry , 4(10), , 749-758.
5. Halfens PhD, R. . & Cox PhD, K. . & Van Merwijk MNS, A. K. (January 1994). Effect of the use of sleep medication in Dutch hospitals on the use of sleep medication at home. Jan Leading Global Nursing Research
6. Killgore, W. D. (2010). Effects of sleep deprivation on cognition. Progress in Brain Research, 185(), 105-129
7. Krueger, J. M. (1999). Why we sleep: a theoretical view of sleep function. Sleep Medicine Reviews , 3(2), 119-129.
8. Nadal, L. D. (2020). Sleep, dreams, and memory consolidation: The role of the stress hormone cortisol. Learning and Memory
9. Roland Grad, Robyn Tamblyn, Anne M Holbrook, Jerry Hurley, John Feightner and David Gayton, Risk of a New Benzodiazepine Prescription in Relation to Recent Hospitalization, Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 47, 2, (184-188), (2015).
10. Stoller, M. K. (1994). Economic effects of insomnia. Clinical Therapeutics: The International Peer-Reviewed Journal of Drug Therapy, 16(5), 873–897.
11. Tinguely & Landolt, H. P. & Cajochen, C. (Oct 2014). [Sleep habits, sleep quality and sleep medicine use of the Swiss population result].. Therapeutische Umschau. Revue Therapeutique, 71(11), 637-646.
12. Weinger MD, M. B. & Ancoli-Isreal, PhD, S. . (2002). Sleep Deprivation and Clinical Performance. Jama Network
13. Sleep and Human Aging. Bryce A. Mander, Joseph R. Winer, Matthew P. Walker. Neuron, Volume 94, Issue 1, P19-36, April 05, 2017
14. Depression and sleep: pathophysiology and treatment. Michael E. Thase, MD. Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2006 Jun; 8(2): 217-226
15. Effect of inducing nocturnal serum melatonin concentrations in daytime on sleep, mood, body temperature, and performance. A B Dollins, I V Zhdanova, R J Wurtman, H J Lynch, and M H Deng. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994 Mar 1; 91(5): 1824-1828.
16. Effect of continuous traffic noise on percentage of deep sleep, waking, and sleep latency. G. J. Thiessen and A. C. Lapointe. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 73, 225 (1983) Acoustical Society of America 73, 225 (1983)
Copyright 2020 by CC7DayMind. All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc. Disclaimer: All information provided is for educational use only. Proper due diligence is always recommended before starting any type of mindset education. Thank you and enjoy!
© 2020 CC7DayMind